Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Money Salvia Admin Application
For once, I ain't gonna +1 or -1. Imma stay neutral here, but he seems decent. Gotta agree with Seathed and Kortari here, though. Not sure if you're admin material.
[Image: -Russia-and-Russia-cat-hetalia-31668066-500-282.png]
Well I still appreciate the feedback, hopefully Kortari decides I'm worth a trial, and if so I guess that's my only opportunity to prove I'm admin material
"I may have a father but that doesn't mean I can't have a daddy too if you know what I mean" -Big Money Salvia Heart Heart Heart
There is a lot of neutral people in here. But you did put a lot of effort into your application and everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves, that's why there is the trial period. I will take you through what you need to know to be an effective admin, please ask questions and I would like you to be in ts when I do (too many mics atm). So, this has been ACCEPTED.

Also, during the period you will lose your Legend rank until you hit full admin.

(Also accept my friend request on Steam)

This is awesome! Unfortunately I wasn't able to play tonight but I'm ready to get all this experience and learning started first thing tomorrow! Thanks everyone, and extra thanks to you, Kortari.
"I may have a father but that doesn't mean I can't have a daddy too if you know what I mean" -Big Money Salvia Heart Heart Heart
Congratz Joe. 
Just letting you know that after the head admin has closed the application, or any thread for that matter, the quick reply box turns a bright pink color.
[Image: de05by7.png]
This is a visual to let you know the thread is closed, but I urge admins to write 
Code:
[b]/Closed[/b]
To let other staff know it's closed and not to reply to it. 
When you're admin or higher on the forums you are able to reply to closed threads, although it doesn't necessarily mean you should. Especially in the case of applications. 

/Closed