Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some rules
Well del I understand what you mean but as Kortari and seathed said its the internet

the internet will never change everyone says these things its just language these days
we cant change the internet.
(02-27-2017, 07:48 AM)Del Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 07:16 AM)natjosh Wrote: Dels Thinking Process: I love you Natjosh

Natjosh thinking process: I love you Del

Feel the love
(02-27-2017, 09:58 AM)JohnPeg Wrote: Well del I understand what you mean but as Kortari and seathed said its the internet

the internet will never change everyone says these things its just language these days
we cant change the internet.

We can, however change our own attitudes and stop treating illness as a joke.

We need to treat each other with peace and love, guys.
Radox12's Wall of Quotation

Seathed - If you live in Sydney, you'll lose a kidney
Seathed - You make my dick tingle
Diysuperguy33 - See you got the hot pink, not many other 'your a bitch' colours are there?
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - When radox bloggs all over the sb and I have to go to the archive to check msgs.
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - My story involved a Pakistani basket weaver, the loosing of one's passport and having to barter the basket for 3 camels and a chicken.
[Image: david-tennant-wave.gif?w=500&h=225]
(02-27-2017, 04:19 AM)Del Wrote: I don't like the way i have been treated recently, by some "trusted" members and some "guests" and some things they said where really not nice to say... so i thought of some rules:

#1 No speaking badly of a disability e.g "Are you Autistic or something?!"

#2 No targeting people e.g "KOS Del (every round)"

#3 Talk nice to each other, act nice to each other, or don't play. (Because im sick of people ruining this great community that i have grown to love by acting like little brats who think they can get away with anything *cough cough some people we know*

#4 Treat each player with respect. e.g "If they don't know how to play, teach them. If someone is annoying you, ask them to stop then get staff, not call KOS every single round on them"

Over all, i think that these rules would make the Rusty Cutlass a nicer place for new comers and people that play often.

No.
/Closed