The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damage modification on some Weps.
The Winchester 73. Has 55 to the chest, and less to the other hotboxes. This weapon takes a bunch of skill to use as it's a lever actioned rifle with no scope, meaning it is most effective in Medium - Long range. Though this is the case, the damage of hitting anything other than the head makes this weapon completely unreliable in almost all cases, rathering an automatic rifle that will kill you faster in a medium to close range situation, or a scoped rifle to the head in all long range situations. I feel if the damage was amped up to about 70-80, it would give it the power it deserves and would be made more playable.

Other weapons that deserve a look include almost all the non pistols who require the pistol ammo. These weapons are all practically the same since they do about the same damage with almost no damage in everything else. They have similar firing actions and sometimes it's not even worth choosing one of those over a deagle, revolver etc. Increasing the damage a very tiny bit would make them more playable and some people will start to understand that you're able to spam them to acquire faster kills if headshots aren't your speciality. 

Another example is some of the shotguns. Spas12 is completely useless. Does 2 damage a bullet. I'd rather take a chance on the crowbar. According to Random Gamer, the sniper shotgun (Remington I think?) and the Ithica both deserve buffs as well. I haven't personally used those weapons much, but I trust him.

There are actually some sub machine guns, with the same fire rate, same damage, same clip size, everything. I'm not sure if this was deliberate, but it just makes most weapons so much less unique. It should matter what you pick up.

But hey I'll leave it at this, thanks though,
Mordred.

Messages In This Thread
Damage modification on some Weps. - by Mordred - 03-01-2017, 09:33 AM