The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets make a story
Hello,

As I replied to Radox12's blog post, I'm reasonable at English, or rather tackling things one paragraph at a time. I have a feeeling a lot of us could be the same. Perhaps we could write a story together? I mean a propper story; good themes, a decent plot, a couple major characters. Something that a student could use if they need to, and I don't see if it's a problem so long as you contributed Smile

I'm sort of floating around, on and off the forums, so I hope to see this full of great ideas when I get back!

Now remember this has to be suitable if anyone wishes to use it for school, so lets keep it reasonable and less sexual. I'm looking at you, http://therustycutlass.com/forums/Thread...hort-Story

PLANNING:

All I'm going to suggest is that we have at least 2 major characters, male and female so they may have a romance dynamic if anyone can contribute a section for that.

Messages In This Thread
Lets make a story - by AlphaNegro - 02-07-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Lets make a story - by Radox12 - 02-07-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Lets make a story - by Diysuperguy33 - 02-08-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Lets make a story - by AlphaNegro - 02-22-2017, 12:02 PM