Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ub3r's Admin Application
(03-25-2017, 12:39 PM)Ub3r Wrote: Pre-Approved by Kortari.

Requirements
  • You are at least 15 years old.

• You must have withheld the rank of trusted for at least 1 week.

• Have at least 24 hours on record according to UTime (Screenshot Required).

• Include the Template, Situations and Declaration in your application.

Recommendations
  • You are liked and respected by both community and staff.

• Past experience with administrating or moderating servers.

• Experience with using ULX, the Garry's Mod administration menu.

• Have been registered at least 2 weeks on the forums.

• 20 forums posts (don't bump old threads or "farm" posts).

• A relatively clean punishment record.

• Have a member of staff you can put down in your application to support your application.

Template

1. What is your Steam name?: [TE]Ub3r

2. What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:38062157 (Steam 64Smile 76561198036390042

3. How old are you?: 17

4. What is your current time in server and how often do you play?: 19 hours and 18 minutes (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5876150604
And how often do you play?
    5. What time zone are you in?: UTC+ 10:00
UTC isn't a time zone because there are many time zones with the same UTC

8. What makes you feel like you should be accepted than another applicant?: Not much really, i mean all i have going for me is my friendliness and my Experience, but everyone is equal in my eyes and we all have our own skills and achievements that we bring to the server.
Really selling yourself short here my friend XD

12. Name someone's steam name who can support your application?: *This is not necessary but will help your application: (Possibly Some Random Gamer or Skyrion i am not fully sure,)
Should probably check this sort of thing before hand XD

16. You are on the forums and you notice a player being abused by others in the shout box and threads. Are you in control of this/is this your problem to worry about. It really depends if this admin application gives me the power to do it on the server, either way with or without the power, i would intervene as to it is not alright to bully or abuse other players at all or ever online, I do not stand for that kind of behaviour and if it occurs from a staff member i would inform a higher up whom can deal with them.
It does give you power on the server Smile

Declaration

I Ub3r acknowledge the requirements and prerequisites that are needed to become the rank of 'Admin' in the community. I recognize that this is a trusted rank held by only a few and by submitting this application I promise not to devote my time to other competing communities. I acknowledge that I must administrate this server under the rules written by the Owner and I strive to promote a fun to play server with minimal discrimination.

Not gonna +/- 1 because I haven't played with you enough to know what you're like.
Seems to know his shit. Has some very good answers to the questions, and seems to have plenty of experience.
Also differentiated the colours of questions and answers which I appreciate. Makes it easier to read Smile
But yeah, I'm staying neutral.
Radox12's Wall of Quotation

Seathed - If you live in Sydney, you'll lose a kidney
Seathed - You make my dick tingle
Diysuperguy33 - See you got the hot pink, not many other 'your a bitch' colours are there?
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - When radox bloggs all over the sb and I have to go to the archive to check msgs.
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - My story involved a Pakistani basket weaver, the loosing of one's passport and having to barter the basket for 3 camels and a chicken.
[Image: david-tennant-wave.gif?w=500&h=225]

Messages In This Thread
Ub3r's Admin Application - by Ub3r - 03-25-2017, 12:39 PM
RE: Ub3r's Admin Application - by Ub3r - 03-26-2017, 06:52 AM
RE: Ub3r's Admin Application - by Radox12 - 03-27-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Ub3r's Admin Application - by Kortari - 03-28-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Ub3r's Admin Application - by Kortari - 04-01-2017, 06:09 AM