Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~
I'm more into cultural conspiracy then the science and existence ones, but that is just my beliefs and opinions. However 'Stargate' is the one exception to a conspiracy theory (Scientific) that I believe, now although this isn't an actual conspiracy theory and infact a fictional tv show, the realism and possibility (in my mind at least) that this show could potentially have quite a lot of facts in is, well intriguing. If anyone wants to debate my theory and attempt to undermine my belief or the possibility of this, please feel free. I will however slap you down.
[Image: trying.png?dl=0]

Quotes
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) : My story involved a Pakistani basket weaver, the loosing of one's passport and having to barter the basket for 3 camels and a chicken.
Who even watches Stargate? Nerd.
Radox12's Wall of Quotation

Seathed - If you live in Sydney, you'll lose a kidney
Seathed - You make my dick tingle
Diysuperguy33 - See you got the hot pink, not many other 'your a bitch' colours are there?
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - When radox bloggs all over the sb and I have to go to the archive to check msgs.
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - My story involved a Pakistani basket weaver, the loosing of one's passport and having to barter the basket for 3 camels and a chicken.
[Image: david-tennant-wave.gif?w=500&h=225]
(03-08-2017, 07:26 AM)Diysuperguy33 Wrote: I'm more into cultural conspiracy then the science and existence ones, but that is just my beliefs and opinions. However 'Stargate' is the one exception to a conspiracy theory (Scientific) that I believe, now although this isn't an actual conspiracy theory and infact a fictional tv show, the realism and possibility (in my mind at least) that this show could potentially have quite a lot of facts in is, well intriguing. If anyone wants to debate my theory and attempt to undermine my belief or the possibility of this, please feel free. I will however slap you down.
Never actually watched it but I've actually seen a lot of videos and parts of TV shows that describe the technologies and how a lot of it is actually plausible
"I may have a father but that doesn't mean I can't have a daddy too if you know what I mean" -Big Money Salvia Heart Heart Heart
The recently opened vault 7 + stargate series is good watched it
Watched this the other day, if anyone is really into conspiracy theories. This is the video for you, very long, but well worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
[Image: trying.png?dl=0]

Quotes
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) : My story involved a Pakistani basket weaver, the loosing of one's passport and having to barter the basket for 3 camels and a chicken.