The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FPSRussia's Admin Application
Application:

1. Your RP Name: FPS Russia
2. Have you ever broken any rules or been banned: Yes I have broken rules as most of if not all people have, I haven't been banned however.
3. What makes you feel you deserve Admin: Because I have been a part of the Rusty Cutlass community for a almost a month or two now and I want to prove myself further by being a part of the staff.
4. Why should you get this job over someone else: Because I have made many friendships with people on the server and I will be approachable with any problem that's brought to my attention and solve it to a sufficient standard.
5. How would you being Admin help our Server: By being there for new and old players to help, whether they don't know how to do something or they've been RDMed etc.

6. What are your good qualities: Can be serious and have a bit of banter at appropriate times, Honest, Approachable, Knowledgeable, Will take required amount of time to solve things instead of rushing through it.
7. What are your bad qualities: Can be loud at times, OCD/Perfectionist which isn't inherently a bad thing it just annoys me more than it should
8. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Yes and I am on it frequently.
9. Name at least 1 person that you think will support your application (Admin+ only): natjosh, Sushicat, Diysuperguy33, Will
10. Do you have any experience as an Admin or Mod (Please elaborate): I've been trial admin on a few servers but they shut down so I never really got to become full admin but I'm familiar with commands etc.
11. How often can you play(best case and worse case): I can play at least every 2-3 days worst case scenario but can be on every day.
12. What is your current game time(Screenshot Required): 4 days+ 
.jpg   20170131212143_1.jpg (Size: 333.78 KB / Downloads: 7)

13. Anything else you wish to say: Nah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Define the following terms:

RDM: Random Death Match or killing someone for no reason.
Minge: Someone who doesn't intend to roleplay and causes trouble for other players.
Mass RDM: Killing more than one person for no reason.
Self Supply: Changing jobs to get weapons/tools to drop them and switch to another job.
Prop block: Not allowing people in an area by blocking it off with a prop.
Hacking: Using tools not included normally in the game to gain an upper hand on regular players e.g Wallhack, Aimbot.
DDOS attack: An attempt to crash the server by flooding it with traffic to bring it offline.
NLR: New Life Rule, you aren't allowed to return to your place of death until the circle goes away and you forget what happened before you died.

Hypothetical Situations:

Chris Smith interrupts your admin sit: Make sure he knew whether there was a sit going on and verbally warn him to try not to do it again.
Charlie is being a minge: Kick him, if he returns and does it again they would be banned.
A staff member is abusing their powers: Teleport to them and tell them to stop, and make sure higher ups are notified.
Frankie RDM's once: Try to get his side of the story before any punishment is handed out. If it was RDM and was only the first time, he'd be warned.
A super admin is abusing: Take screenshots and report it to a Head Admin/Owner.
Frank self supplies: Strip him of self supplied items and warn him, possibly job ban.
Adolf Hitler Mass RDM's: Ask for his side of the story, check logs if necessary and hand out sufficient punishment if needed.
Thor is job abusing as gun dealer/black market dealer: Job ban and warn.
Agent 47 the hitman kill's someone and they complain: Make sure it was an actual hit then inform the person killed if it wasn't RDM. If it was the hitman would be warned.

Declaration:

I, FPSRussia, acknowledge the requirements and prerequisites that are needed to become the rank of 'Admin' in the community. I recognise that this is a trusted rank held by only a few and by submitting this application I promise not to devote my time to other competing communities. I acknowledge that I must administrate this server under the rules written by the Owner and I strive to promote a fun to play server with minimal discrimination.

Messages In This Thread
FPSRussia's Admin Application - by FPSRussia - 01-31-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: FPSRussia's Admin Application - by natjosh - 01-31-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: FPSRussia's Admin Application - by Radox12 - 01-31-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: FPSRussia's Admin Application - by Seathed - 01-31-2017, 11:30 PM
RE: FPSRussia's Admin Application - by So_Salty - 02-01-2017, 04:15 AM
RE: FPSRussia's Admin Application - by JohnPeg - 02-03-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: FPSRussia's Admin Application - by JohnPeg - 02-03-2017, 10:20 AM