Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Hello TheRustyCutlass Team
As you probably know from reading the subject that im here to submit a Trusted Application.

First off my steam name is Zi, and will most likely stay my name forever
steamID is STEAM_0:0:136692352
(How old i am) I am currently 16 but will be 17 in March
My current time in server is 6 hours and 45 minutes and im loving every second! 
I am in the GST Time Zone, dont know exactly but i live around QLD, Australia.
Some of my skills, hobbies and Ambitions: i wouldnt say Gaming is a Skill but it is definetaly a Passion i have and love doing, I also enjoy swimming and will be representing my state in the Australia National Swim Meet.
I feel like i should be accepted because i work hard and am very trustworthy, also i dont have any Reports.
I can improve the Server by helping new members out and telling them the rules and making sure they dont feel left out
Have i ever been punished? i Dont believe so and i would like to keep it that way!
Am i trust worthy? I am a very trust worthy person because i love to make freinds and build trust between players

From Zi Smile

I Ziaden acknowledge the requirements and prerequisites that are needed to become the rank of 'Trusted' in the community. I recognise that this is a trusted rank held by only a few and by submitting this application I promise not to abuse any powers I have. I acknowledge that in getting this rank it does not give me immunity and I can still be punished.
This has been ACCEPTED