The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin App 2.0
 1. What is your Steam name?: 
Pan Cop

2. What is your Steam ID?: 
STEAM_0:1:182423053

3. How old are you?: 16

4. What is your current time in server and how often do you play?: 
I have 5 days + worth of play time

5. What time zone are you in?: UTC+10:00

6. Introduce yourself to us (tell us about your skills, hobbies, ambitions):
You know who I am 

7. What experience do you have with administration?: 
I have experience on this very server

8. What makes you feel like you should be accepted than another applicant?:
I have experience as an admin so I would be a better choice rather than someone who doesn't have experience. 

9. How are you going to improve our server?:
I can use my previous experiences dealing with people who break the rules.

10. What makes you trustworthy?:
I stick to my word and have no reason not to keep my promises.

11. Have you ever been punished on the server and if so why?:
I have been punished once but it was for the wrong reason. I shot a person who was shooting another, I killed him because the person he was shooting called a KOS on him. The person who called the KOS was a traitor, they are allowed to call false KOS, and I was slain for the round after.

12. Name someone's steam name who can support your application?:
EVERYONE ON THE RUSTY CUTLASS

Situations

13. You have noticed that a staff member is abusing his powers and rdming because he/she thinks he/she is invincible as an admin. Do you feel that this is right? If not, what would you do in this situation?
This is completely wrong. I would warn this person to stop, if it persists I will then contact a person of higher rank to deal with the person.

14. A young player joins that does not quite understand how to play, how do you show/teach the player how to play?
First I would tell this person to press F1 and read the rules, after this person has read the rules, I will then tell this person about RDM and how to avoid it. If there are anymore questions, I would answer them to the best of my ability.

15. One of the players on the server starts to impersonate yourself/another admin. How would you deal with this player?
I would warn this person change name immediately, if they don't I would kick this person for impersonation. 

16. You are on the forums and you notice a player being abused by others in the shout box and threads. Are you in control of this/is this your problem to worry about.
I would ask these people how it started and why they're doing it. Once they fail to give a valid reason I would then contact someone of higher rank to deal with the rest of the situation.

[b]Declaration
[/b]

[b]I Pan Cop/Keza acknowledge the requirements and prerequisites that are needed to become the rank of 'Admin' in the community. I recognise that this is a trusted rank held by only a few and by submitting this application I promise not to devote my time to other competing communities. I acknowledge that I must administrate this server under the rules written by the Owner and I strive to promote a fun to play server with minimal discrimination.[/b]

Messages In This Thread
Admin App 2.0 - by Pan Cop - 03-17-2017, 07:25 AM
RE: Admin App 2.0 - by Seathed - 03-17-2017, 08:10 AM
RE: Admin App 2.0 - by Radox12 - 03-17-2017, 08:25 AM
RE: Admin App 2.0 - by Some Random Gamer - 03-17-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Admin App 2.0 - by Diysuperguy33 - 03-17-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: Admin App 2.0 - by Joesmyname - 03-17-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Admin App 2.0 - by Radox12 - 03-17-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Admin App 2.0 - by Some Random Gamer - 03-17-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: Admin App 2.0 - by Radox12 - 03-17-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: Admin App 2.0 - by Kortari - 03-20-2017, 02:20 AM