The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~
I wanna hear your most interesting conspiracy theories. Please post below.

Mine would have to be that the whole universe is a simulation. I actually genuinely believe this theory, so I'll do my best to explain in the way it was originally explained to me. First of all, computer simulations run by us predict that there is a 99% probability that we are in a simulation. It's just 'too' perfect. Our laws of physics, the way we've evolved. It's so mathematical, so precise, that it's almost impossible for computers to determine if we are in a simulation or not.

More so, you can look at video games. Let's go back 45 years and what do we have. two lines and a dot, bounce from one side to the other, scoring goals like soccer. We had Pong. In what most would consider only half the length of time of a human life we have gone from two lines and a dot to video games where we can put on a face mask and headphones and be so immersed in a game that it can both scare us and make us almost feel things so close to real life. It'd be wrong for any of you to think that in another 45 years we wouldn't have video games that are completely indistinguishable from reality. It'll feel like you're in the game, we'll make entire worlds that we could do anything in without leaving our bedroom.

Now let me ask you this. If in 90 years we will go from Pong to the most immersive experience possible, what can we do in another 90 years on top of that? Maybe 100 years after that? 500 years? Eventually we will be able to simulate entire universes, and why wouldn't we? We would run these simulations to get understandings of how our own universe evolved and try and find the secrets of where everything came from to make the big bang. But for us to simulate these universes means us to simulate life, evolution, and so much more. At this level the life we simulate could very well believe that they themselves are real, and not part of a simulation.

Now let me ask a final question. At this future point where we can simulate universes, what would make you ever think that we were the first ones to do so? What makes us so special that we aren't just part of a simulation ourselves?
"I may have a father but that doesn't mean I can't have a daddy too if you know what I mean" -Big Money Salvia Heart Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Joesmyname - 03-07-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Mordred - 03-07-2017, 09:24 AM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Joesmyname - 03-07-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Radox12 - 03-07-2017, 11:57 AM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Joesmyname - 03-07-2017, 01:01 PM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Radox12 - 03-07-2017, 09:53 PM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Seathed - 03-07-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Radox12 - 03-07-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Diysuperguy33 - 03-08-2017, 07:26 AM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Joesmyname - 03-09-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: ~CONSPIRACY THEORIES~ - by Radox12 - 03-09-2017, 01:12 AM