The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turtlegang101 Admin App
Brick 
Your RP Name: James Golem

Have you ever broken any rules or been banned: Yes, Back when i first got the game and didn't know what was going on. Confused
What makes you feel you deserve Admin: I have been a long time player of TheRustyCutlass, I know most of the rules, I think I could bring happiness and joy  joy the server.
Why should you get this job over someone else: I think i could help the server by being active and friendly to the players.
How would you being Admin help our Server: I would help new players fit in and i would try my best to help the server develop and grow
What are your good qualities: I'm funny, can take a joke, i'm serious but not to serious that its unlikable
What are your bad qualities: I don't know of any but i'm sure there is some
Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Yes i do
Name at least 1 person that you think will support your application (Admin+ only): John Peg
Do you have any experience as an Admin or Mod: No 
How often can you play(best case and worse case): During the school holidays best case 5 to 7, worst case 3 to 4 hours a day.
Anything else you wish to say: I am only 14, I haven't made 20 posts and I haven't had Trusted rank for more than one week

Briefly define and describe the following terms:

RDM - Random death match is where you randomly kill someone. 
Minge - Joint the server not to rp but to cause trouble.
Mass RDM - Kill alot of people for no reason.
Self Supply - becoming a gun dealer and only buying for yourself or your friends.
Prop block - using a prop to block of a base or stopping 
Hacking - when a user is exploiting the game to there advantage 
DDOS attack - Distributed Denial Of Service is when someone commands a heap of bots to send loads or packets to the server with intentions of crashing the server
NLR - New Life Rule is when you die you forget all what has happened in the last life 

Hypothetical Situations:

Chris Smith interrupts your admin sit: See what he has to say and do what he tells you to do
Charlie is being a minge: Ask him to stop, if he doesn't stop ban him
A staff member is abusing their powers: if a staff member is abusing tell a higher up
Frankie rdm's once: If Frankie RDM's have a admin sit why he did it then warn him for "RDM"
A super admin is abusing: If a super admin is abusing you tell the next up in command and get as much evidence that you can  
Frank self supplies: If Frank is self supplies warn him and clear his inventory 
Adolph Hitler Mass RDM's: if Adolph Hitler is Mass RDM'ing ban him ( assuming its not adolf )
Thor is job abusing as gun dealer/black market dealer: If Thor is abusing his power demote him and clear his inventory 
Agent 47 the hitman kill's someone and they complain: Check if it was a hit, if it was let the hitman go and explain that it was a hit to the player, if it wasn't a hit warn the hitman for RDM

Things I Don't Have : Age Requirement, 24 hours in game , Held Trusted rank longer than one week, 20 posts 

I turtlegang101 acknowledge the requirements and prerequisites that are needed to become the rank of 'Admin' in the community. I recognise that this is a trusted rank held by only a few and by submitting this application I promise not to devote my time to other competing communities. I acknowledge that I must administrate this server under the rules written by the Owner and I strive to promote a fun to play server with minimal discrimination.

Attached Files
.png   22hr.PNG (Size: 60.59 KB / Downloads: 1)

Messages In This Thread
Turtlegang101 Admin App - by turtlegang101 - 01-07-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Turtlegang101 Admin App - by Diysuperguy33 - 01-07-2017, 06:05 AM