1 50.00%
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Mercury Admin App
I would also like to add, that your temper has reached out of control levels a couple of time when you either; disrespected me, disrespected the server, or used aggressive racial slurs. I think you should definitely work on that before you're ready for an admin position.

It is worth really reading and evaluating the questions, it seems a lot of them you've disregarded what it's actually asking, and tried to write what you think we want to hear. If you don't understand the questions, speak to pretty much any staff member and they should be able to help you understand.

Instead of writing "I know what they are but I do not know how to word it properly" it's worth figuring out how to explain them, because you may need to as an administrator. I might write a thread up one day...

All-in-all this app feels very sloppy and rushed. This isn't school, there isn't a deadline, so take your damn time and do it right. It'll be nice for you to familiarise yourself with the forums formatting. I made a thread in general help and how to's. Also definitely worth using proper grammar. It pleases everyone to read a grammatically neat and well formatted application.

Hope my feedback helps you next time. You may reapply in a week.
/Closed

Messages In This Thread
Daniel Mercury Admin App - by RubAHippo - 01-03-2017, 08:36 AM
RE: Daniel Mercury Admin App - by Seathed - 01-03-2017, 08:52 AM
RE: Daniel Mercury Admin App - by Diysuperguy33 - 01-03-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: Daniel Mercury Admin App - by WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - 01-03-2017, 12:55 PM