Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admin Application Template
Exclamation 
Admin Application

Requirements

• You are at least 15 years old.

• You must have withheld the rank of trusted for at least 1 week.

• Have at least 24 hours on record according to UTime (Screenshot Required).

• Include the Template, Situations and Declaration in your application.

Recommendations

• You are liked and respected by both community and staff.

• Past experience with administrating or moderating servers.

• Experience with using ULX, the Garry's Mod administration menu.

• Have been registered at least 2 weeks on the forums.

• 20 forums posts (don't bump old threads or "farm" posts).

• A relatively clean punishment record.

• Have a member of staff you can put down in your application to support your application.

Template

1. What is your Steam name?:

2. What is your Steam ID?:

3. How old are you?:

4. What is your current time in server and how often do you play?:

5. What time zone are you in?:

6. Introduce yourself to us (tell us about your skills, hobbies, ambitions):

7. What experience do you have with administration?:

8. What makes you feel like you should be accepted than another applicant?:

9. How are you going to improve our server?:

10. What makes you trustworthy?:

11. Have you ever been punished on the server and if so why?:

12. Name someone's steam name who can support your application?: *This is not necessary but will help your application

Situations

13. You have noticed that a staff member is abusing his powers and rdming because he/she thinks he/she is invincible as an admin. Do you feel that this is right? If not, what would you do in this situation?

14. A young player joins that does not quite understand how to play, how do you show/teach the player how to play?

15. One of the players on the server starts to impersonate yourself/another admin. How would you deal with this player?

16. You are on the forums and you notice a player being abused by others in the shout box and threads. Are you in control of this/is this your problem to worry about.

*All questions must be answered in full sentences.

Declaration

I [alias] acknowledge the requirements and prerequisites that are needed to become the rank of 'Admin' in the community. I recognise that this is a trusted rank held by only a few and by submitting this application I promise not to devote my time to other competing communities. I acknowledge that I must administrate this server under the rules written by the Owner and I strive to promote a fun to play server with minimal discrimination.

*If the application is not filled out as specified in this thread your application will be classed as void.