1. What is your Steam name?: 
Pan Cop

2. What is your Steam ID?: 
STEAM_0:1:182423053

3. How old are you?: 16

4. What is your current time in server and how often do you play?: 
I have 5 days + worth of play time

5. What time zone are you in?: UTC+10:00

6. Introduce yourself to us (tell us about your skills, hobbies, ambitions):
You know who I am 

7. What experience do you have with administration?: 
I have experience on this very server

8. What makes you feel like you should be accepted than another applicant?:
I have experience as an admin so I would be a better choice rather than someone who doesn't have experience. 

9. How are you going to improve our server?:
I can use my previous experiences dealing with people who break the rules.

10. What makes you trustworthy?:
I stick to my word and have no reason not to keep my promises.

11. Have you ever been punished on the server and if so why?:
I have been punished once but it was for the wrong reason. I shot a person who was shooting another, I killed him because the person he was shooting called a KOS on him. The person who called the KOS was a traitor, they are allowed to call false KOS, and I was slain for the round after.

12. Name someone's steam name who can support your application?:
EVERYONE ON THE RUSTY CUTLASS

Situations

13. You have noticed that a staff member is abusing his powers and rdming because he/she thinks he/she is invincible as an admin. Do you feel that this is right? If not, what would you do in this situation?
This is completely wrong. I would warn this person to stop, if it persists I will then contact a person of higher rank to deal with the person.

14. A young player joins that does not quite understand how to play, how do you show/teach the player how to play?
First I would tell this person to press F1 and read the rules, after this person has read the rules, I will then tell this person about RDM and how to avoid it. If there are anymore questions, I would answer them to the best of my ability.

15. One of the players on the server starts to impersonate yourself/another admin. How would you deal with this player?
I would warn this person change name immediately, if they don't I would kick this person for impersonation. 

16. You are on the forums and you notice a player being abused by others in the shout box and threads. Are you in control of this/is this your problem to worry about.
I would ask these people how it started and why they're doing it. Once they fail to give a valid reason I would then contact someone of higher rank to deal with the rest of the situation.

[b]Declaration
[/b]

[b]I Pan Cop/Keza acknowledge the requirements and prerequisites that are needed to become the rank of 'Admin' in the community. I recognise that this is a trusted rank held by only a few and by submitting this application I promise not to devote my time to other competing communities. I acknowledge that I must administrate this server under the rules written by the Owner and I strive to promote a fun to play server with minimal discrimination.[/b]
-1 Sorry, you were admin once and I don't think you are admin material. Also, bad application.
Thanks, Seathed Assassin

[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-17-2017, 07:25 AM)Pan Cop Wrote:     4. What is your current time in server and how often do you play?: 
I have 5 days + worth of play time
And how often do you play
    5. What time zone are you in?: UTC+10:00
What time zone, not what UTC. You can have different time zones with the same UTC.
    6. Introduce yourself to us (tell us about your skills, hobbies, ambitions):
You know who I am 
    We may know who you are, but that does not answer the question...like at all...
    7. What experience do you have with administration?: 
I have experience on this very server
This is a very broad answer to the question

12. Name someone's steam name who can support your application?:
EVERYONE ON THE RUSTY CUTLASS
I somehow doubt that every single person supports your application. 
Situations

14. A young player joins that does not quite understand how to play, how do you show/teach the player how to play?
First I would tell this person to press F1 and read the rules, after this person has read the rules, I will then tell this person about RDM and how to avoid it. If there are anymore questions, I would answer them to the best of my ability.
I would also say guide them to the MOTD, not just RDM rules.
I'm gonna have to say -1 on this one pal.
Poor application layout.
Very broad answers to all the questions.
Very egotistical answers to some of the questions.
I personally don't believe you to be admin material
Radox12's Wall of Quotation

Seathed - If you live in Sydney, you'll lose a kidney
Seathed - You make my dick tingle
Diysuperguy33 - See you got the hot pink, not many other 'your a bitch' colours are there?
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - When radox bloggs all over the sb and I have to go to the archive to check msgs.
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - My story involved a Pakistani basket weaver, the loosing of one's passport and having to barter the basket for 3 camels and a chicken.
[Image: david-tennant-wave.gif?w=500&h=225]
I'm pretty damn slow, but this guy... has a ego to rival mine. And that's saying something. Dunno if that's worth jack, but imam stay neutral on this. And I am preeeeetty damn slow in the head. Good luck, I guess. Not a good start so far.
[Image: -Russia-and-Russia-cat-hetalia-31668066-500-282.png]

The previous comments reflect my views on this.
[Image: trying.png?dl=0]

Quotes
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) : My story involved a Pakistani basket weaver, the loosing of one's passport and having to barter the basket for 3 camels and a chicken.
Yeah I gotta -1 too. Before I applied for admin, I took a look at a few other accepted applications to gauge what kind of person it takes to be an admin, and spent quite a while writing my application to ensure to the people making the decision that I was worth a shot to become admin, however this application looks like you don't care for the position and you're relying on, and almost expecting, that you're presence alone is enough to become admin.
"I may have a father but that doesn't mean I can't have a daddy too if you know what I mean" -Big Money Salvia Heart Heart Heart
(03-17-2017, 08:18 PM)Joesmyname Wrote: Yeah I gotta -1 too. Before I applied for admin, I took a look at a few other accepted applications to gauge what kind of person it takes to be an admin, and spent quite a while writing my application to ensure to the people making the decision that I was worth a shot to become admin, however this application looks like you don't care for the position and you're relying on, and almost expecting, that you're presence alone is enough to become admin.

I couldn't have worded it better myself dude. It really seems as though you feel just being here will get you an admin position. Joe really hit the nail right on the head with this comment.

Diysuperguy33 - See you got the hot pink, not many other 'your a bitch' colours are there?
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - When radox bloggs all over the sb and I have to go to the archive to check msgs.
WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (2) - My story involved a Pakistani basket weaver, the loosing of one's passport and having to barter the basket for 3 camels and a chicken.
(03-17-2017, 08:18 PM)Joesmyname Wrote: Yeah I gotta -1 too. Before I applied for admin, I took a look at a few other accepted applications to gauge what kind of person it takes to be an admin, and spent quite a while writing my application to ensure to the people making the decision that I was worth a shot to become admin, however this application looks like you don't care for the position and you're relying on, and almost expecting, that you're presence alone is enough to become admin.

That was pretty similar to my experience. I prefer your old app. I read through all the previous admin applications, and yours was one of my favourite due to formatting. Yes, we know who you are. But just putting that in an app isn't really justifiable, even for you. A lotta people didn't know you beforehand. And putting EVERYONE on the Rusty Cutlass down as people who support you seems like a bad plan now, eh? This got even more hate than Del's admin app, and that's pretty impressive. Get your ego in check, be a little more polite, and then we'll see.
[Image: -Russia-and-Russia-cat-hetalia-31668066-500-282.png]
Not hate, my friend. Disagreement.
Hate is a strong word.

So much hate.

I know you have been admin before, and it was actually quite decent that I tossed up between you and natjosh getting super, but because you already had donator stuff I didn't, then everyone went inactive and most people lost ranks. But this doesn't excuse you for a half-assed application, that everyone here agrees on. So I'm going to have to deny this application.

DENIED 20.03.17

/closed